Forum

ESH: Angel's Cup

Created 17th March 2012 @ 22:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from IPZIE

man act like hoes here. i am amused

edit:

racio for all the time he still spends inside of etf2l and that hes not only showing up from time to time to bitch about things.

…wat

atomic-

we all should vote for Snowie !!!111

phife

бекон

crasp all the way! (i might be a bit biased)

_Ben

;?

huhy because he could buy a farm, fund himself through university and have a good night on the town with that money

Snyyppis

RLM

Crasp, because Scotland.

Angel

Cup News

* The Grand Final now is the best-of-three (like i-Series).

wrock

vier

Quoted from Angel

Cup News

* The Grand Final now is the best-of-three (like i-Series).

so the lower bracket has to win 3 matches?

Vaskie

BulletClub

My vote goes towards Crasp. When me and my team had a problem, he always seemed to be nice enough to resolve them without any issues.

Angel

Quoted from wrock

so the lower bracket has to win 3 matches?

A best-of-three playoff is a competition between two teams in which one team must win two maps to win the match. If one team wins both of the first two maps, the third map is not played. Possible match results are 2-0, 0-2, 2-1 and 1-2.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Guessing what he meant was, that usually the team coming from the losers bracket has to win 2 bo3s to win the final. While the team coming from the winners bracket has to win only 1 bo3 to win it.
(and bo3 is referring to the maps, the first team to take 2 maps wins the final in SE, in DE it usually depends if the team is coming from the losers or winners bracket)

Angel

Cup News

* cp_croissant_b17 is released. The rules has been updated.

* 30/32 teams now. Only 2 slots left!

Angel

31/32. The last free slot! ^_^

huhystah

Quoted from Angel

31/32. The last free slot! ^_^

Cup is full now.

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from huhystah

[…]

Cup is full now.

With 10 days to spare… Great job.

Angel

Cup News

* The Angel’s Cup version of cp_croissant is b17 (link). The rules has been updated.

* 32/32 teams now and 2 teams placed in the waiting list: evc and Panda.

* Don’t forget about CHECK-IN on this Thursday 5th @ 19:00 – 19:50 CEST at the #esportsheaven IRC channel. Cya there! ^_^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »