Forum

Highlander mix group, we need YOU!

Created 3rd March 2012 @ 00:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

s3

Hi,
I don’t post much on these forums, but maybe one or two of you recognize my name from the Highlander Community Challenge or the recent highlander cup finals. I play for colony and on behalf of my team and the highlander community, I’m here to ask you to play with us!

As many people in the highlander community can attest to, we in colony like to arrange highlander doublemixes a few times a month (mostly Fridays, but we’d like to do more). What is a highlander doublemix, you might ask?
Simply put, 18 random people who split up into teams of 9 and play highlander against each other!

We’ve been doing this for quite some time now, but we want more people! More mixes! So if you like highlander and you aren’t afraid to play with strangers, join our doublemix group and keep an eye out for the announcements.
The group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/9v9colony and from the announcement history you can tell that we’ve been doing this for a while, but it’s always been a bit of a struggle to get 18 players in a timely manner. As the group description says, there is no skill or division requirement. If you like highlander, you are more than qualified to join, so don’t hesitate!

Join the group, tell all your highlander friends to join, and let’s play some highlander.

Last edited by s3,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Prepare to play mirror maps while being quite drunk.

atmo

pretty sure their server is a lightbulb

yonus

[hePPa]

*Highlander may include obese children, spy crab battles and getting bodyjorma’d.

s3

Everyone loves doublemixes! If only people would own up to their love :(

Last edited by s3,

TheSucker

[d¿s]

It’s a great group, and I’d advice everyone that’s into highlander to join the fun! Besides, seeing as there’s no skill requirement this is a great opportunity for lower skilled players to get a chance to play with some of the better highlander players in the scene right now, as there are always a bunch of Colony players in these mixes.

Thalash

wG
S-O

This is great fun, I strongly advice everyone to try this out atleast once!

Last edited by Thalash,

irfx

EPA

Good to see this topic here, finally. Also it’s not only a chance for lower hl players to challenge with higher ones, but an awesome opportunity to hear a true russian heavy guy in his nutshell.

JJJJJJJORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMA

But they’re always on fridays ((

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Highly recommended!

Just don’t expect J0rmund to offclass much :P

Beef

Dawson

Best group EU. I remember the one time I left after 3 maps, cause tired. 5 hours later they were still playing and I missed EVERYTHING D:

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from Beef

Best group EU. I remember the one time I left after 3 maps, cause tired. 5 hours later they were still playing and I missed EVERYTHING D:

So much this. My first time I was like “Well, I got an hour free. I’ll tag along”. It lasted 4 hours and was glorious :D

i cant see why not. count me in

kurt

trick17
trick17

Great idea but could you not reveal that to the non-hl community a bit earlier? Kind of frustrating to learn that this has been going on for quite some time now :/

Beef

Dawson

Quoted from kurt

Great idea but could you not reveal that to the non-hl community a bit earlier? Kind of frustrating to learn that this has been going on for quite some time now :/

Well it was a friends-of-friends invite-only kind of thing. But i guess when there started to be friends of friends of friends of friends in the group, keeping it closed became pointless :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »