Forum

Trolling bunnies website launched

Created 4th February 2012 @ 12:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

wnk1ee

We have released our new website , http://www.trollingbunnies.com !

randa

looks very dated

looks like something I’d never wanna use and probably never will

so gj

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

wow sexy.
great job

Forsak3n

S

2dark and small but not bad :)

wnk1ee

thanks for the feedback guys

rytis

PrettyGay

change your team name man.
nobody is taking you serious with a name like that lol

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

The font, it is so tiny.

Clean the website up. You don’t need most of the boxes. Make the text more readable. Change the background. (It isn’t suited for repeat-x)

Quoted from rytis

change your team name man.
nobody is taking you serious with a name like that lol

That`s the whole point. It hurts more when you get beaten by Bunnies, Kittenz etc.

wnk1ee

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

That`s the whole point. It hurts more when you get beaten by Bunnies, Kittenz etc.

finally someone with common sense

Quoted from Morphine

The font, it is so tiny.

get glasses grandma

at least get rid of the video box on the right. who’d even wanna watch something on that? also the connect with us might as well go.

also yes, team name is awful no matter how you try to justify it.

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

wnk1ee

Actually , some features are still from my previous multigaming org such as video,ranking,cup system etc .. won’t remove them as that would take to much work.

Again thx for everyone’s feedback on the web , we might brighten it a bit up within the upcoming days

Oxy

TC.Express

Line up the boxes if you want it to look a bit nicer. It looks really messy atm as if everything has just been thrown onto a page and theres way, way to much generic information on every page. The actual ‘theme’ is quite nice though.

Overall i’d just try and get rid of one of the rows that appear on every page, something like this (i spent two mins on it) : http://oi44.tinypic.com/2ebbora.jpg

gl with the new site n all :)

edit: o yeh i love the new logo btw, looks awesome

Last edited by Oxy,

Chicken George

I’d say the logo is pretty nice, but the site looks pretty dark and, as said before, dated.
Tons of boxes and text windows, lots of information, everything is a bit chaotic.
Maybe it’s just me, but I like simple sites where you can find the info you need really quick.
Anyway, it’s nice to see such an effort and I wish you and your team all the best.
p.s. It’s up to team leader to decide on the name. Trolling bunnies sounds weird, I admit, but at least you will remember the name.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »