Forum

Congratulations TF2 :)

Created 10th February 2009 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

http://www.enemydown.eu/news/222

10th February 2009 (London, UK) – The United Kingdom eSports Association (UKeSA) can confirm today that from the 22 games shortlisted for the Dell XPS Premiership Division, the games finalised by the community to be included in UKeSA’s top professional Division are as follows:

Counter Strike: Source (Valve Corporation) – PC
Team Fortress 2 (Valve Corporation) – PC
Call of Duty IV: Modern Warfare (Activision) – PC
FIFA 09 (Electronic Arts) – Microsoft XBox 360

Seven of the top Championship teams for each of these games will be selected to compete at Premiership level. These teams will be announced on Friday 13th February 2009.

“I would like to congratulate the publishers and developers of all the games that were nominated by the community for the Dell XPS Premiership Division. The four titles we have confirmed today were finalised by their popularity and team sign ups in the Championship Division,” said Ray Mia, UKeSA Chief Executive. “A particular note of thanks goes to the community leaders who have been a driving force behind making Season One a huge success. Finally, I would like to wish all the teams taking part in this historic event for UK eSports the very best of luck.”

Teams and players have until 23:59hrs on Friday 13th February, 2009 to register for the UKeSA Open and Championship Divisions on Enemy Down, the official host of the UKeSA in 2009.

The UKeSA Team

Ubi Concordia, ibi Victoria
Where there is Harmony, there is Victory

Huge thanks goes out to all of the guys that donated to the community pot, all of the UK managers that stepped in where needed and every team that signed up and paid to enter the Championship division.

On top of that, massive thanks to SmellyMoss the ED/UKeSA admin who has been an incredible help throughout the process, regularly going out of his way to aid our push to Premiership.

Jambo

Congrats TF2! :)

skre

Kvakkistansen

gg!

Evil

dunc asked me for a quick bum at lan once

agron

Relic

o/

gg wp everyone

pukz

epic to say the least :D

appe

GG

dunc

infs
dp.

And Evil refused, clearly stating he would only be interested in bum sex if it was slow and prolonged.

WildCard

nice one, good job all of those involved :)

marrr

thx dunc and everyone who helped my and other teams!
gl in premiership!

Evil

fucking too right
if you’re gonna do something, do it right i say

J3

memorable xD

gg

It will be interesting to see what this will mean for the community.

Jonni

[FB]

congrats TF2!!! and dunc I love you!!!

perry

[MIPC]

Best evidence that tf2 isn’t dead, as soon as the prize pot gets announced more mgos will surely be interested (then they’d pick us up) and more players will start competetive tf2 and shizzles.

Gj dunc, skre all the donators and everybody who helped spread the word :F

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »