Forum

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - UKeSA Championship - WOULD YOUR TEAM LIKE TO BE PAID FOR?

Created 31st January 2009 @ 19:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

MaNeY

What about the lan finals. Doesnt make sense for non UK teams to take part in premiereship if they cant travel to the finals. I think its to expensive, or will there be sponsors?

This league is to get TF2 noticed Maney which would bring in new sponsors for other teams. If you make it to the finals of this particular league, there’s a high chance a sponsor would offer your team lan payments etc anyway – hence the reason that dunc is going out of his way to pay for teams, so the TF2 competitive community gets noticed. :)

Moose

[MIPC]

Despite previous announcements, the payments need to be done by 2nd of February or else your team won’t be counted to the number of Championship teams signed up that decides the games going to Premier. So hurry up and sort out those payments on Sunday! You can pay for your whole team and then ask your money back from your mates later if you need to.

Edd

T2P

epic-gaming will love to be sponsered. If possible msg me (or my bnc) on #epicgaming on quakenet.

P.S: one of the best ideas i’ve heard so far. Nice one dunc :)

Grem

rEJ
TG

Quick question. One of our core players is having guid issues and I doubt he’ll get sorted before tomorrow. Can he still join our Championship roster once this guid issue is sorted? Or only the people paid for before tomorrow can play in the Championship?

Agron approached be today so I dunno if posting here is necessary but we’d like our Team to be sponsored :)
We have more than 6 on our roster, so the ones who are to be paid for are:
Adel
Toasty
r7an
Hezitate
Rhosauce
Poop

Thanks!

edit: Where’s the proof of address option :o?

perry

[MIPC]

“What about the lan finals. Doesnt make sense for non UK teams to take part in premiereship if they cant travel to the finals. I think its to expensive, or will there be sponsors?”

As far as i know for the premiership, UKeSA covers all the costs, and besides the top 6 teams that do indeed get to play in premiership prolly all have lansupport :p

Jambo

Yes, these signups are for the Championships. Top4 games (ATM TF2 IS THERE!) will get also Premiership division, which will have 6 of the best teams. But there will also be Championship division, with prizes. :)

infussle

dunc, your so sweet :D

If this offer is still available, equilibrium would like to be sponsored as well. We’re 7 members, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could pay for everyone except me.

BTW: How are you supposed to prove your UK residence?

Rele

Brass Monkey, passport for example

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Your welcome to sponsor DCSB if there is still space!

dunc

infs
dp.

Unfortunately I have to announce that we have no remaining spots unless other people are willing to donate. We have 12 teams sponsored

Thanks again to the 11 people that donated!

Teams still requiring sponsorship
– Epic

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

As new general English manager of Delirium I’d like to make my first announcement.
Tumpel looks like snoopy, and it makes me smile.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We’ve now creamed Fifa and overtaken the ugly game that is cs1.6! Lets keep it going if possible homies.
Css and cod4 are by far the biggest games in terms of clans (you just have to look at the lan percentages at i-series etc)
So to even get near their signups is awesome!

PC 48 UKeSA Championship – Counter Strike Source
PC 47 UKeSA Championship – Call of Duty 4 PC
PC 38 UKeSA Championship – Team Fortress 2
PC 33 UKeSA Championship – Counter Strike 1.6
Xbox 31 UKeSA Championship – FIFA09 XB 360
Xbox 18 UKeSA Championship – Call of Duty 4 XB 360
PS3 16 UKeSA Championship – FIFA 09 PS3
Xbox 16 UKeSA Championship – Halo 3
PC 7 UKeSA Championship – Day Of Defeat Source

F2

Danmark

Cool!