Quoted from howdeh

Awww shit, I think we’re too late, how on earth did I miss this thread ¬_¬”

doubt you’re too late. sign up anyway!

Monkeh

.:ne:.

02 September 2011

6v6 – Waiting List
posted by b0nes @ 05:00 PM BST Teams can still join the waiting list for season, there may well be room, just signup as usual and ensure you have at least 6 members on roster

Arnold

DAKKA

Will you be using the newest bazillion release? (rc5) because you should :)

Mordi

≧◡≦

great map picks!

Linus

[d¿s]

I doubt we will sign up for season 10 if it has a map pool similiar to S9. Not only it is not particularly fun to play some of the maps in the pool, it is extremely difficult to find anyone to practice them against.

Finding anyone in higher divs to play turbine or baz since its not in etf2l is practically impossible, considering very few high teams actually signed up for wp.

Now this isn'”t really the leauge’s fault, but with a more simplified “safe” map pool I do believe S9 wouldve been a greater success.

That being said, im not entirely sure about lower divs; maybe it was fine there, im merely talking about div1 here which was a bit of a trainwreck; only 5 teams managed to stay in the leauge till the end. :(

Last edited by Linus,

atomic-

wptf2l should start their season after ETF2L

Dr Icecream

– Drop Bazillion and replace it with cp_croissant
– Drop the new obscure and replace it with the old one.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Whatever you do, keep turbine in. That map is fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucking awesome. I prefer the ESL rules on turbine though, makes it a bit more intense.

Drop Bazillion, try croissant. Remove obscure completely. I’m starting the like Snakewater more and more.

p.s. I don’t get why people drop. We play 2 nights a week or something and manage to play two leagues? Stop being pussies and play 2 officials on 1 night!

Last edited by Koeitje,

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

wptf2l should have very simple map pool, not maps like turbine, bazillion, obscure or maps like that, only very popular and good maps, like badla/grana/gully/snake/gpit, and maybe even play 3 to 4 times in season, since most of them teams who play in wptf2l keeps wireplay only “practise” league or something similar. Its also shame that many leagues start and ends at same week, so many teams have problems scheduling their games in time. Hopefully more teams sign up for next season.

wrock

vier

Quoted from GeneSIS^

Its also shame that many leagues start and ends at same week, so many teams have problems scheduling their games in time. Hopefully more teams sign up for next season.

yeah, would be cool…alltough there are less signups, the drope rate for the teams is also less(max 1 per div)

atm. I´m more happy with wireplay because of that(and the fact that we won div 3b right now :D)

Last edited by wrock,

Link!

Quoted from Dr Icecream

– Drop Bazillion and replace it with cp_croissant
– Drop the new obscure

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from GeneSIS^

since most of them teams who play in wptf2l keeps wireplay only “practise” league or something similar

Unless it’s Wireplay’s intention to serve merely as a fun/practice league (which I doubt), that’s a bit of a silly argument imo. If people consider them a practice league then all that means is that maybe Wireplay need to have a look at how they can improve.

Dummy

Quoted from Koeitje

Whatever you do, keep turbine in. That map is fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucking awesome. I prefer the ESL rules on turbine though, makes it a bit more intense.

Drop Bazillion, try croissant. Remove obscure completely. I’m starting the like Snakewater more and more.

p.s. I don’t get why people drop. We play 2 nights a week or something and manage to play two leagues? Stop being pussies and play 2 officials on 1 night!

correct on snake, great map but noone seems to like it despite it being genuinely good, not just possibly good

Ghostface

spire

Wireplay should be in-between ETF2L seasons imo. Gives for more TF2 action all-round the year. This could make games easier to find, or, it could make it even harder.

On the other hand, it did serve for good practice for ETF2L officials.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »