here i was, thinking that someone had made a tf2 promod :(

Misleading thread titles are awesome.

davesan

epx^
Panda

GIEV PROMOD!

Ghostface

spire

Here I was, thinking that if you guys keep quoting the same post over and over again it’ll have any relevance to this thread.

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Ghostface

Here I was, thinking that if you guys keep quoting the same post over and over again it’ll have any relevance to this thread.

Dummy

Quoted from Tobyy

[…]

OH THE IRONY

Gubbins

Op4

Why you hating on my homeboy nightbox?

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
OH THE IRONY

OH THE IRONY

Dummy

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]
OH THE IRONY

IT’S NOT RIGHT STOP DOING THIS

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
IT’S NOT RIGHT STOP DOING THIS

META IRONY

Dummy

Quoted from Tobyy

[…]
META IRONY

IT’S THE NAME OF THE GAME

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

this website is nothing more than posts translation from verious websites + promotion of rambase community in romania, the guys running the website were also responsible for the downfall of tf2 romania (now it’s back from scratch) so don’t get your hopes too much, this website has less than 10 actual readers.

AnimaL

Quoted from Nigh

this website is nothing more than posts translation from verious websites + promotion of rambase community in romania, the guys running the website were also responsible for the downfall of tf2 romania (now it’s back from scratch) so don’t get your hopes too much, this website has less than 10 actual readers.

thats about 90% of romanian community then

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]thats about 90% of romanian community then

if you mean active competitive, then yes, but not all romanian players in general

Stimpy

Dont think there is really a need for it, romanians can read and understand english right? or my guess is 99% that read this post can.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »