Forum

TF2Pro Launch

Created 1st August 2011 @ 22:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Cake

-gS-

http://www.tf2pro.ro/

Today we have some very exciting news for you. TF2Pro.ro is a new Team Fortress 2 project based out of Romania, with the goal to bridge the gaps between low levels and higher levels of competitive TF2 by providing commentary, tactical discussion, tutorials, and general playing tips from the European and North American competitive communities. It is no shock to anyone that in countries such as Romania, the community has always been a bit lacking in terms of not only training content, but well-written coverage as well. TF2Pro.ro is intended for the Romanian audience, but with powerful translation tools provided by services such as Google Chrome and others, everyone is welcome to participate.

The newly launched gaming portal aims to bring you the best possible coverage for Team Fortress 2, and whether you’re looking for the latest news, upcoming matches, past results, demos or frag videos, you’ll be able to find them all here in the upcoming weeks. Our project is not affiliated in any way with Nightbox, so failure is no longer a term in our dictionary. We appreciate any support, and hope that we can attract as many people as possible!

Contact us on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TF2Proro/226159247426058 with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Last edited by Cake,

erratic

here i was, thinking that someone had made a tf2 promod :(

Dummy

why should we use this over vanillatf2 / any of the other sites
^ that is assuming this post wasn’t intended purely for romanian etf2l players

Cake

-gS-

Quoted from Dummy

/facepalm

Did you even read the entire post?

Dummy

Quoted from Cake

[…]

/facepalm

Did you even read the entire post?

yes and my question still stands
this offers us nothing more than the other sites and for non-romanian users is just a badly translated (google chrome or not, mechanical translations just do not work) news

Cake

-gS-

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
yes and my question still stands
this offers us nothing more than the other sites and for non-romanian users is just a badly translated (google chrome or not, mechanical translations just do not work) news

It’s just a website aiming to expand the community, you can either help or just move along.

vøid

Quoted from erratic

atmo

You seem to have a large team of writers, good luck with your site.

Ghostface

spire

Here’s another positive reply, Cake.

Cake

-gS-

Quoted from Ghostface

Here’s another positive reply, Cake.

Much <3

Dummy

Quoted from Cake

[…]

It’s just a website aiming to expand the community, you can either help or just move along.

sorry mon, just trying to help. if you dont have an answer to those questions it will not grow, simple as

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Good luck with your site, I hope it expands the Romanian TF2 community (and in effect TF2 community as a whole!)

poxie

Quoted from Dummy

TF2Pro.ro is intended for the Romanian audience, but with powerful translation tools provided by services such as Google Chrome and others, everyone is welcome to participate.

Jus’ sayin’

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

the cake is a lie

Rokstanski

Quoted from erratic

:// same

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »