Forum

DStM brings in a new DM server!

Created 25th June 2011 @ 20:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’m not saying it’s pointless for the sniper, it could be good practice as there’s a lot of jumping players + scouts, it’s just pointless to play against as there’s one less person.

It’s more annoying when there’s a small amount of players on the server and then you’re playing 3v2 or something.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I’m not saying it’s pointless for the sniper, it could be good practice as there’s a lot of jumping players + scouts, it’s just pointless to play against as there’s one less person.

It’s more annoying when there’s a small amount of players on the server and then you’re playing 3v2 or something.

in fairness the sniper can only allowed to headshot.

edit:

i swear we limited snipers to 1?

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Implying DM servers ever helped a Demo get better at dm.

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from t1gr3

Sniper 0

Quoted from t1gr3

Headshot only

?

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

If you were capable of reading it was originally sniper limit 1, but it got changed back to 0 since the majority ofpeople said it was pointless

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

If you were capable of reading it was originally sniper limit 1, but it got changed back to 0 since the majority ofpeople said it was pointless

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from t1gr3

I was trying to fix your fault at the original post after you changed the limit, be nice.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Sniper might not be so fun to play against but what about the person playing sniper? It’s good practice for them.

Quoted from Sideshow

Sniper might not be so fun to play against but what about the person playing sniper? It’s good practice for them.

Good practice for them, annoying as fuck for everybody else.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Good practice for them, annoying as fuck for everybody else.

same for demo tbh :D

troot

-9m-
DStS

Quoted from WildEast

[…]

I was trying to fix your fault at the original post after you changed the limit, be nice.

Get sat ryan.

WLL

Quoted from rtan

[…]

same for demo tbh :D

indeed, its annoying to die , because some demo spam with his pipes °_°

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Might be annoying to die from a headshot from your point of view, but it helps their sniping a lot more than playing on pubs.

Don’t remove the sniper’s last natural habitat.

Think of his children.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Sniper 1!

WLL

Quoted from Daleth

Sniper 1!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »