Created 4th April 2011 @ 15:08

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
ESL would be 100% more anal about this
deal with it, your bad for using a banned weapon after the rules were discusses on these forums and were even copy pasted here

ESL generally just get you to restart the match. +1 to d2m

Waebi

‹Con›

Swarlz owned this thread. /close plx.

Gubbins

Op4

I miss you d2 =(

atomic-

Quoted from frixx

no pcw as in to see who is better. And if we are better maybe it will make you shut your mouth. If not, atomics bad.

Ye!shut the fuck up and i dont think that i made a mistake,because rules,are rules,they are written not for just Fun,but to read them and note them during the games.Also this cup was created for one day,so all decisions need to make very quickly! And there was wriiten time when to start the rounds…I think u havent read the rules and other usefull info…So,when alien contacted you,you were doing your own staff instead of starting your round faster.They could claim for def win at that moment,but didnt because you showed up immidiately + you broke the rules during the game,thats the problem why you were kicked from this cup…

atomic-

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

I see your point, but from what I understand there wasn’t any proof from rage.EU that neXt were late. neXt had tried to contact rage.EU for half an hour before finally getting a response. It seems that rage.EU are simply annoyed at the loss and clutched at straws. Somehow, these straws became pretty big in fragnatik’s eyes and lead to a default win.
The use of a banned weapon in a clear easy win for neXt does not justify a default win for rage.EU.

ok,than stopp raging on us do it with rage.EU they explained all the situation to us and claimed for default win,all we did just counted ur broken rules and gave them def win thats it!

atomic-

Quoted from FluffY ZeuZ

[…]

We played our first match on schedule, and Alien from Rage.eu didn’t reply to us. so even here the default should be for us, not them. we then roll them, and we get kicked for capping 1 point in the ending round.

Facts: you failed to acknowledge anything on Irc, you didn’t know they where late instead of us, you didn’t reply in Irc when we explained our case, you basicly just rolled the team we just rolled, so you could go easily through to the finals.

oh,and we are so afraid from you,rly! so ofc we gave default win to rage.EU to win them and get in final,ofc! just erad the rules next time and than register for cup IN time!

frixx

LG

+1 d2m, +1 atomic

atomic-

Quoted from d2m

However, I do sympathise that when you’re running a cup through an evening it is difficult to get all of the information you need to make a decision in just a matter of minutes. To confirm a decision like in a definitive manner, you’d likely have to watch an STV which you don’t have time for at all.
Running online tournaments is not as easy as it looks, huh? :p Best of luck with your future efforts :)

Its truth,when game finishes 40 minutes late and we need to start next round,we have no time to watch demos,decision need to be made very quckly.Anyways there are 2 teams involved in this incident,so one side will be unhappy anyways…
This time u are unhappy and i understand you too and i understand your opponents

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from atomic-

[…]
Its truth,when game finishes 40 minutes late and we need to start next round,we have no time to watch demos,decision need to be made very quckly.Anyways there are 2 teams involved in this incident,so one side will be unhappy anyways…
This time u are unhappy and i understand you too and i understand your opponents

as long as you are to terms and understand the mistake you made in not having available admins. I can understand why it is hard but that really just tells you that you shouldn’t really compete in your own cup when you have no other stuff to back you up. I understand if the seeding for you was random or if you actually thought that it would be the best idea for the cup, but it still does sound fishy, no matter what your intentions really were. I however really liked the idea of a div 6-5 cup because it gives the lower skills a chance to win a cup :) Let’s just hope you learn so your next tournament becomes even better! :) gl hf.

FluffY ZeuZ

Quoted from atomic-

[…]
oh,and we are so afraid from you,rly! so ofc we gave default win to rage.EU to win them and get in final,ofc! just erad the rules next time and than register for cup IN time!

If you had a problem before the game that we didn’t register in time, don’t let us sign up next time? seems there is more than 1 thing that gave us the loss in this matter. we keep refering to the small rule break in hand. Where you as admins keep of the cup, keep refering to the late signup (Yes it was late, but you ok’d it) and that we where late for our 2nd game (No we wheren’t, Rage.eu was if you did a little research on irc while the tournament is on) we only got mad cause of the rule break in hand, given the circumstances. So stop excusing your decision with other matters, that had nothing to do with the rule break it self. :)

atomic-

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
as long as you are to terms and understand the mistake you made in not having available admins. I can understand why it is hard but that really just tells you that you shouldn’t really compete in your own cup when you have no other stuff to back you up. I understand if the seeding for you was random or if you actually thought that it would be the best idea for the cup, but it still does sound fishy, no matter what your intentions really were. I however really liked the idea of a div 6-5 cup because it gives the lower skills a chance to win a cup :) Let’s just hope you learn so your next tournament becomes even better! :) gl hf.

I agree,problem was that we all were ingame,and just had 10-15 min brakes or less,so we were too busy to know everything,because of that we wil ask somebody to help with that staff next time,but it was just 1 incident…

Last edited by atomic-,

FluffY ZeuZ

Quoted from atomic-

First comment you’ve made that actually made sense.

Krimson

Quoted from atomic-

[…]
I agree,problem was that we all were ingame,and just had 10-15 min brakes or less,so we were too busy to know everything,because of that we wil ask somebody to help with that staff next time,but it was just 1 incident…

This is probably why you shouldn’t have your team play in your own tournament. Or find some helpful admins.

Swarlz

Oh god,
The terrible grammar, the spelling, THE SPOILING OF MY LANGUAGE.

Edit*

That’s right – MY LANGUAGE RULE BRITANNIA!!!!!!!!!

Edit*
I Demand a TF2 Forum for TF2 PEOPLE!!!!

Edit*
DAMN NOOBS, COMING INTO MY GAME, STEALING OUR FRAGS?

Edit*
WAS MPUKPUING THE OTHER DAY, AND THERE IN MY!! MY!!!! PIKCUP CHANNEL WAS 5 NOOBS 5, I COULDN’T EVEN ADD TO THE PICKUP, I’M A HARD TF2ER WHY SHOULD THIS HAPPEN.

Last edited by Swarlz,

atomic-

lol’d

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »