Forum

ButtonBashers @ MaXlan Blog

Created 19th March 2011 @ 15:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

gryzor

like the rest of us — you are complete idiots. no other explanation EVER possible.

get haircuts, jobs, girlfriends and stuff. just eat it up and SHUT UP.

edit: oh. and lose some weight. you don’t all want to be moore/taimo/kaidus. unhealthy.

Last edited by gryzor,

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from gryzor

like the rest of us — you are complete idiots. no other explanation EVER possible.

get haircuts, jobs, girlfriends and stuff. just eat it up and SHUT UP.

edit: oh. and lose some weight. you don’t all want to be moore/taimo/kaidus. unhealthy.

drink some more beer

gryzor

Quoted from helberg

[…]

drink some more beer

never heard that over the years. you are so new and not alike previous random llamas.

Last edited by gryzor,

Tommeh

‹Con›

Great stuff :D

Quoted from helberg

[…]

drink some more beer

I would like to know what the age limit on drinking is in denmark hellibelly :3

Captsu

Quoted from MOOGLE

[…]

im sorry for not going to maxlan but there was no point of going to the event anymore when i noticed joske isnt comin. sorry to all of sexygamers, marco, thy and droso :(

show us more clips! upload! greetz

crying on french forum to be picked by a team and then dodging the LAN (although our mge paid you the lan entry) withOUT informing us ? Not even a “fuck it, i’m not going” on steam ? Are you fucking kidding me ? You motherfucker piece of shit… so fucking dumb…

quad

Quoted from Captsu

[…]
crying on french forum to be picked by a team and then dodging the LAN (although our mge paid you the lan entry) withOUT informing us ? Not even a “fuck it, i’m not going” on steam ? Are you fucking kidding me ? You motherfucker piece of shit… so fucking dumb…

holy, shit. agreed..

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Captsu

[…]

he was at the arbeitsamt.

schocky

ist doof

havent red hairs, lol. what the f*ck.

WLL

Quoted from Captsu

[…]

Booooooooo moo , this is shit. Truestory

randa

lol moo dodged

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from gryzor

oh god, why at least not make it funny, that is just pathetic.

why are crybabies getting so upset over the one of the few clans refusing to play vanilla only, going to maxlan and beating the crap out of dignitas and IDK — WITH cry-locks rules?

EDIT: oh, forgot. you are tf2.europe noob. lol.

Have you been drinking again? No wait, of course you have

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Quoted from schocky

havent red hairs, lol. what the f*ck.

LOOK, A GINGER :D

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from Ripple

better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4T-1s4E3GM&feature=watch_response_rev

http://h6img.com/p/1/mustard-guy.jpg

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from gryzor

Whilst I’m very pleased by your interest in my physical appearance, I think you need to take another look and notice I’m what tends to be referred to as worryingly underweight.

randa

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

Whilst I’m very pleased by your interest in my physical appearance, I think you need to take another look and notice I’m what tends to be referred to as worryingly underweight.

When did gryzor become so retarded? Oh wait..

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »