guys signup you lazy faggots!

xzr

gogogo boys for the premier TF2 league in Europe

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Angel

[…]

Tell me, bro, where is your forum where I can make same announcements?

here you go: http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/forum/1016/6922/

Angel

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

[…]
here you go: http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2/forum/1016/6922/

Yeah, i saw it, but many “closed x no advertisement” confused me.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from randa

guys signup you lazy faggots!

Now that we have resorted to name calling I don’t think I will :(

Krakyn

rEJ

Why would anyone want to sign up for a small league, with a restrictive rule set (no mercs), an anti-cheat program widely lambasted for being awkward to use and killing PC performance, admins famed for their questionable decisions, harsh implementation of rules who have been publicly dismissive and insulting to the lower league teams they are trying (desperately) to recruit and a website that is a nightmare to navigate and use?

Ah right because you all need them to to legitimise your decision to abandon ETF2L and play there instead. You keep asking people to go through all this effort for no real pay off, I’ve seen better sales pitches. The constant hijacking of other websites for it is getting a bit sad. Trash talking the biggest league in Europe every chance you get when it’s put you where you are seems discourteous and well a little dumb when so many more people clearly want to play here still. The constant negative/whiny attitude and presentation it creates of yourselves is a whole other issue.

I guess the ETF2L admins let you keep it up here because you just aren’t a threat to them.

PS if this was about furthering TF2 ESL would have got this sort of press and “endorsement” before now, but it never did, it just got mocked and dismissed.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Don’t mad Krakyn.

randa

QQ idiot.

kuma

Quoted from Krakyn

Why would anyone want to sign up for a small league, with a restrictive rule set (no mercs), an anti-cheat program widely lambasted for being awkward to use and killing PC performance, admins famed for their questionable decisions, harsh implementation of rules who have been publicly dismissive and insulting to the lower league teams they are trying (desperately) to recruit and a website that is a nightmare to navigate and use?

Ah right because you all need them to to legitimise your decision to abandon ETF2L and play there instead. You keep asking people to go through all this effort for no real pay off, I’ve seen better sales pitches. The constant hijacking of other websites for it is getting a bit sad. Trash talking the biggest league in Europe every chance you get when it’s put you where you are seems discourteous and well a little dumb when so many more people clearly want to play here still. The constant negative/whiny attitude and presentation it creates of yourselves is a whole other issue.

I guess the ETF2L admins let you keep it up here because you just aren’t a threat to them.

PS if this was about furthering TF2 ESL would have got this sort of press and “endorsement” before now, but it never did, it just got mocked and dismissed.

It’s pretty indicative that ESL have to advertise for teams to join on ETF2L, but not the other way round.

trololol

Taoism

Quoted from randa

QQ idiot.

that makes up such a good reputation for redcode, go on….

randa

Quoted from Taoism

[…]

that makes up such a good reputation for redcode, go on….

I don’t speak for my team, do you speak for yours? Thought not, now off you pop young-ling.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from randa

[…]

I don’t speak for my team, do you speak for yours? Thought not, now off you pop young-ling.

Why u so meanie

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I hope ESL is successful just I don’t want to be a part of it for the reasons Krakyn stated.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Krakyn

Apart from a select minority, it is indeed about furthering tf2@esl. It was obviously never going to happen until it had the endorsement of the loudest players at the top of tf2, but now that that opening is there everyone should get on it if they’d like to see TF2 getting more out of ESL besides just an average season with a donated prize pot.

Also, I’m fairly sure EMS is a big part of this sudden realization. Communitye has been pretty complacent about it before and it caught up with us.

More importantly though, I’d like to see ETF2L advertising other leagues on their news page. I know there’s probably too much ego in the admin team for this to happen after the big arguments etc, but since ETF2L’s made it very obvious they are a community driven league it only makes sense to cater to the wider community.

Last edited by kaidus,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »