Forum

WantedGoV.IT | Team DeathMatch (SOAP)

Created 15th February 2011 @ 18:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

You should just remove the voting system and put up a loop of maps. I use ‘Q’ to switch weapons, so when the map vote menu comes up and I press Q, it just votes for whatever #1 is.

ash

(Legend)
:D

You then type !revote into chat and revote.

Squirry

nNT ≠

btw, I have the feeling that every single time that I joined in this dm lately, they were playing koth_viaduct xDDD What happened with the rest of the maps?

Henghast

open
bobs

last time i was on it, it started on via switched to Gran at the end (-.-) and then straight back to via after, though I dont think it was the vote winner…

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Might I request updating the server with a map rotation instead of a vote? Seems like my config makes the vote 95% of the time and I’d imagine people don’t really care for what arena they play on as long as there is variety

(although if turbine and obscure didn’t make it in the rotation that would be mighty nice)

…oh! and can you put the original on the whitelist please?

Other than that, quality server, shows by how many people try to auto-join on it.

Last edited by TurboTabs,

Regen

nf.
9F

This is like #1 DM server used right now, if you’d allow the Original that’d be great <3

ash

(Legend)

– please fix viaduct, it seems to fuck up the Map Rotation / Time Limit
– shorten the autokick Timer to 10secs or something? Its annoying like fuck to Play 5:4 with One afk on the Four man Team… Also, blocking slots on a highly sought after Server is just annoying :/ kill all afk!

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from ash

– please fix viaduct, it seems to fuck up the Map Rotation / Time Limit
– shorten the autokick Timer to 10secs or something? Its annoying like fuck to Play 5:4 with One afk on the Four man Team… Also, blocking slots on a highly sought after Server is just annoying :/ kill all afk!

10 secs is really really quick, suggest make it like 30-45 seconds.

ash

(Legend)

Quoted from Regen

[…]

10 secs is really really quick, suggest make it like 30-45 seconds.

Well, 10secs to spec, 30secs kick. You can easily die thrice in 10secs on DM :D

ash

(Legend)

bump – remove viaduct / fix it
… add a rotation instead of votes

Leif

The server admin is on vacation as far as I know, I will report him your suggestion when he comes back and see what he can do

Last edited by Leif,

atmo

please ban snipers unless it is 5v5

playing 4v5 with a sniper on the team with 4 is pointless

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Quoted from Leif

The server admin is on vacation as far as I know, I will report him your suggestion when he comes back and see what he can do

The server has a admin??? Also report original on whitelist please, kay, thanks

Trane

Quoted from atmo

please ban snipers unless it is 5v5

playing 4v5 with a sniper on the team with 4 is pointless

Agreed.

Leif

Quoted from TurboTabs

[…]

The server has a admin??? Also report original on whitelist please, kay, thanks

It does but since he doesnt have much time/willing to manage a server no one in Wantedgov community give a shit, he usually fix things only if someone makes him aware of any issues (usually me or a friend of mine).

At the moment I dunno when he is coming back though, a friend told me he probably has gone on vacation in June and he might stay any longer, so you might wait till September to get things sorted on the server.

Last edited by Leif,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »