when the enemy team has some rly tryhard souts :D

isnt tryharding the point of dm?

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Linus

[…]

isnt tryharding the point of dm?

I think what MightyMe means is the scouts who stand a mile away from any fight, just firing shots from a distance and waiting until someone is 10 hp to run in. They don’t really gain anything from it, so it’s a little pointless.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

but but but my stats ?!??!??!

MightyMe

UbeR |

With tryharding scouts I mean scouts who literally put all their effort in it to get you killed, forgetting everone around them. Example : a scout literally chased me down from blu- to red spire, whilst being attacked by scouts from the other team.
It’s just funny to see how some scouts just keep trying so hard, I just equip the blackbox to make it easier to defend myself.

Well with health regen it’s always the easiest thing to go for the one player who’s weak and then not worry about being low health or out of ammo.

DM servers are nothing but going for the easiest and cheapest kills anyway. It has nothing to do with actually improving you DM .

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

Well with health regen it’s always the easiest thing to go for the one player who’s weak and then not worry about being low health or out of ammo.

DM servers are nothing but going for the easiest and cheapest kills anyway. It has nothing to do with actually improving you DM .

That’s why you need Trooper’s back up, no health or ammo regen on kill is the best way.

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

That’s why you need Trooper’s back up, no health or ammo regen on kill is the best way.

Exactly. That shit was great, too bad no one cared about that server enough to keep it updated.

Jocker

-GoV-

hopefully everything should work now: new maps spawns and blocking non default weapons.

And if anyone cares about stats, here is the link to our hlstatsx for this server:
http://hlstats.wantedgov.it/hlstats.php?game=tf2dm
every 2-3 months points get reset (while ribbons and awards are preserved), and the 1st in the ranking get premium for the next period

Last edited by Jocker,

Opti

REMOVE

Quoted from Jocker

hopefully everything should work now: new maps spawns and blocking non default weapons

I can still run crit a cola, but mod works on snakewater.

Last edited by Opti,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

+1

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

imho, no health/ammo on kill, makes for the worst DM experience as soldier and also encourages scouts to play “safe” aka shoot from distance, run away when taking a little damage.

sky

Remove kill and ammo gain after a kill, remove health regen, enable demo stickies

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from sky

Remove kill and ammo gain after a kill, remove health regen, enable demo stickies

I disagree with everything you just said.
Whole idea for an ideal DM for me is:
– Hp + Ammo gained after a kill ( 50% )
– Health Regenned throughout entire life
– No stickies, to force demoman to use pipes only, everybody can use stickies and get some kills, it’s better to train your pipe aim ;)

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from sky

How about no? 25% hp on kill is enough, health regen is needed cause there’s never enough hp packs and stickies are horrible for DM.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from slate

imho, no health/ammo on kill, makes for the worst DM experience as soldier and also encourages scouts to play “safe” aka shoot from distance, run away when taking a little damage.

Scouts do this on both types of DM servers, so I don’t see how it’s that relevant. Sure having health/ammo gain on kill encourages people to play more aggressive, but it’s not gonna stop that one scout obsessed with his KDR to not play safe.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »