Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 8th February 2011 @ 18:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 Next »

Waster

Whats up with the skill balance system. 4+5+5+3+4+3 in one team, 4+3+3+1+2+3 in other team.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Waster

Whats up with the skill balance system. 4+5+5+3+4+3 in one team, 4+3+3+1+2+3 in other team.

The bot isn’t using the skills to pick teams yet, trying to get people actually rated first.

Waster

k

AnimaL

rofl

as if it could get any worse than its now

Bonkers

this is awesome

Skyride

DUCS

its 4:42am CET and we still have pickups going. lol.

edit: 5:30am CET, still going…

Last edited by Skyride,

vlm

and i’ve even missed one for being two minutes afk…

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Skyride

its 4:42am CET and we still have pickups going. lol.

edit: 5:30am CET, still going…

Damn those double mixes for getting more popular than pickups!! Right!! Right??

edit: banned for 2 weeks with no reason given… didn’t I list this as a reason why the channel died…

Last edited by Mark,

AnimaL

pld like 5 pugs now, havnt pld in one that didnt end 5-0 yet

Quoted from Mark

[…]
edit: banned for 2 weeks with no reason given… didn’t I list this as a reason why the channel died…

You were banned for ruining a pickup by causing your team to go mass Sniper. Next time, don’t whine about something that everybody with common sense doesn’t whine about, don’t act like a retard, follow the rules and play normally.

Waebi

‹Con›

you were the one who cried about not banning people who misbehaved. Hypocrisy much?

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from AnimaL

pld like 5 pugs now, havnt pld in one that didnt end 5-0 yet

I’ve had a couple, annoyingly, the ones where I was playing like a complete shitter (always? :D)

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

You were banned for ruining a pickup by causing your team to go mass Sniper. Next time, don’t whine about something that everybody with common sense doesn’t whine about, don’t act like a retard, follow the rules and play normally.

That’s not what happened at all though?

though if the admins had a lick of common sense, they would try and solve the issue by figuring out what caused a team to go all sniper, rather than trying to make examples out of people. Papering over the cracks and all that.

Last edited by Mark,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Mark

[…]

That’s not what happened at all though?

There’s a sourceTV demo that begs to differ.

Mark

Phase

Which includes the mumble comms, surely.

furthermore I’m curious to know what spurred you on as after reviewing the demo right after the game, you said yourself that it wasn’t a big deal and the issue had been blown out of proportion. Sounds like somethings missing from your story

[22:54] [@skyride] having watched the demo, that whole situation looks a little bit overblown

Last edited by Mark,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 Next »