Quoted from jagbama

something we love

Wait what?

Last edited by Ghostface,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from jgmaster

He has offered to fix it himself.

Ye, this is the crux of the problem. I offered to make the recruitment page have seperate sections for 6v6 and highlander on 2 seperate occasions, and Chris has offered god knows how many times to make search work. Both of us keep being told that we can’t do it, as it is literally impossible for us to get access to the code to fix it in the first place.

kurt

trick17
trick17

Good read. Can you please apply for an admin post and fix these issues?

alfa

People want him, admins wanna beat him and trolls want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnLN6DuHXPQ

Last edited by alfa,

yin

Quoted from LaMqTa

[Chris for site admin]

Last edited by yin,

kurt

trick17
trick17

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Ye, this is the crux of the problem. I offered to make the recruitment page have seperate sections for 6v6 and highlander on 2 seperate occasions, and Chris has offered god knows how many times to make search work. Both of us keep being told that we can’t do it, as it is literally impossible for us to get access to the code to fix it in the first place.

Are there technical issues or is this a question of personal animosity?

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from kurt

[…]

We are all just bad admins

or the first

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from RaCio

[…]
We are all just bad admins

yes, racio is a bad admin and i have feelings of animosity towards him

kurt

trick17
trick17

I was not referring to the admin team but the aforementioned ST8. Just curious.

Last edited by kurt,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from kurt

I was not referring to the admin team but ST8. Just curious.

It’s technical, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were annoyed at the number of times we’ve bugged them about it.

ST8 is a good guy, he has done a lot of good things for ETF2L, but having one inactive committer to ETF2L in times like these is completely inadequate.

Last edited by octochris,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from kurt

[…]

Honestly, Not totally sure, but all the evidence I have seems to suggest the former (but I’m sure there is a little of the latter involved). Really though Chris’s point is that ST8 is the only guy who can actually commit code to ETF2L AND the only person who can give other people the rights to do so.

Also, ST8 isn’t someone I’d knock, hes a great guy, and infact the ETF2L server was paid for 100% from his pocket for more than 2 years until they moved to this new Multiplay host.

Last edited by Skyride,

Waebi

‹Con›

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/blog/?s=gaysex

your search doesnt work either it seems.

+1 to what you wrote though.

jagbama

бекон

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

He has offered to fix it himself.

Yeah, I know. And? I support what Chris is trying to do, and I also support what ST8 et al have done in setting ETF2L up in the first place. Like I said, it’s awkward.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from jagbama

[…]

Yeah, I know. And? I support what Chris is trying to do, and I also support what ST8 et al have done in setting ETF2L up in the first place. Like I said, it’s awkward.

He did a good job in the act of setting it up, but the actual setup itself is inadequate since he is inactive and ETF2L is still growing.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »