Forum

The Launch of TF2 TV !

Created 21st October 2010 @ 15:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Nigh

Good too see your progress. However your website still doesnt look like a Team Fortress 2 one, please try harder

One does not have to pigeon hole one’s self by being a sheep and following the others.

If the website looks awesome, gives people great content and fulfils every intention that we have – then it’s doing the right job.

Cheers :]

Orange

KORE
element //

to tf2tv team
design is greate. you are on right way!

@Nigh
hltv.org – is bad designed cs1.6 site?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Thanks Orange buddy :]

Got a lot of things to add over the weekend, it’s gonna be fun!

Comedian

Tonight, TF2TV will be covering an exciting game between the two absolute favorite teams for winning ETF2L division 5H. We are talking about Time 4 Fisting versus nervouseENERGY BLU. Both teams havent lost a map yet this season and we are sure they will do their utmost best to keep it that way. So tune in for a night of great TF2 entertainment!

TThe match tonight will be casted by Comedian and Martndemus (guest caster).

time: 21.00 CET, Tue 9 November
Event: Division 5H: Week 4
Maps: cp_obscure_final | cp_gravelpit
SourceTV: fakkelbrigade.eu:27101
Cast: [invalid URL]
livestream: http://www.livestream.com/tf2tvcom
matchlink: http://etf2l.org/matches/22972/

Crunchy

Quoted from Comedian

Tonight, TF2TV will be covering an exciting game between the two absolute favorite teams for winning ETF2L division 5H. We are talking about Time 4 Fisting versus nervouseENERGY BLU. Both teams havent lost a map yet this season and we are sure they will do their utmost best to keep it that way. So tune in for a night of great TF2 entertainment!

TThe match tonight will be casted by Comedian and Martndemus (guest caster).

time: 21.00 CET, Tue 9 November
Event: Division 5H: Week 4
Maps: cp_obscure_final | cp_gravelpit
SourceTV: fakkelbrigade.eu:27101
Cast: [invalid URL]
livestream: http://www.livestream.com/tf2tvcom
matchlink: http://etf2l.org/matches/22972/

D: D: D: XD

Dummy

no offense to ne but there are higher level games than this, why not get them casted? just a question, pleasenoflamepeeps

Piggeh

Poo
Poo

Quoted from Dummy

no offense to ne but there are higher level games than this, why not get them casted? just a question, pleasenoflamepeeps

think it was tf2tv’s idea to also cast the lower division games instead of the prem/div1 ones

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Dummy

Because the whole point of what we’re doing isn’t to continually cast Premiership games. If that’s what you thought, you completely missed the ethos behind our project, you didn’t read any of our news posts, you didn’t tune into the podcasts, you didn’t listen to huhy and comedian on Trell’s GamerFM show, in fact you appear to have done nothing at all.

TF2 TV is a project that was set up to cover every level of TF2. From the highly skilled players in the Premiership, to the lower division players and also to highlander players too. The point of which is to bring excitement to all levels of the community and to provide something that will entertain every single player, no matter what their skill level.

We’re still in the early stages at the moment, but with coverage of different level games, Video On Demand, Podcasts, future LAN casts, expansion to other nations and much more – things are growing by the day.

If you have any questions on the project, you are welcome to pop into irc – #tf2tv (Quakenet) or you can email me personally – [email protected]

Last edited by d2m,

lolage

TSPAG

haha awesome! gutted i got wireplay official tbh :/

Spike Himself

TC

I remember us beating T4F and getting a close game against neBlu, but can’t really judge off one game. Still voting for ne to win though. Will definitely be watching this!

Comedian

Last minute update
cc//Enef will join us as our third co-caster on TF2TV, so tune in tonight!

Last edited by Comedian,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

YEAH BITCHES!

(am i allowed to swear?)

Crunchy

quack?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

quack quack

Willow

.:ne:.

I guess I should probably watch this game…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »