Forum

The Launch of TF2 TV !

Created 21st October 2010 @ 15:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Is it just I that feels theres been a fall in the quality of these shoutcasts? I remember when it first released and I was so pumped during the shoutcasts, and feel the casters were doing a nice job with giving me the little insight I sought.

But the problem I’ve noticed lately is that it just seem to me now that the casters are not acting as professional as they did and are just fooling about. now a joke or two isnt bad but I’m still looking for that extra thing that makes this the coverage that I feel it once was.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from toogyboogy

Is it just I that feels theres been a fall in the quality of these shoutcasts? I remember when it first released and I was so pumped during the shoutcasts, and feel the casters were doing a nice job with giving me the little insight I sought.

But the problem I’ve noticed lately is that it just seem to me now that the casters are not acting as professional as they did and are just fooling about. now a joke or two isnt bad but I’m still looking for that extra thing that makes this the coverage that I feel it once was.

Fully agree with you, but give the newer guys a chance. They’re learning :)

ilike2spin

RLM

Ye it’s all about trying to fill the time when there isn’t a lot of action going on I think. There were a few bits when last point stalemated that were just a bit rubbish from a casting point of view. The action was better.

David

I think that you are referring to me, if people really feel that my jokey way of casting games is not entertaining I don’t mind casting it seriously!

This was the first time I was main casting so any feedback here would also be nice :).

Last edited by David,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Its not that we dont want jokes or anything, we do. but we also want an insight in whats happening.

imho there needs to be a balance between jokes and the important elements in casting a game.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10