Forum

Want to have your game casted tonight? (14/10)

Created 14th October 2010 @ 13:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Willow

.:ne:.

Thank fuck. The last thing I wanted to hear when I got home tonight was “Btw guys, our game tonight might be casted”.

dougiie

CotC

bump, more people please :PP

Great cast, you should do more div 3-4 games when nothing else is happening. Was awesome.

David

My balls are out.

Last edited by David,

ThePledge

With Season 8 approaching, there are already some things happening behind the scenes at ETF2L Radio :P I for one am interested in casting more lower division games rather than the top division games that everyone wants to cast anyway. If there are a lot of requests for that: please tell me, then I’ll try to realize it.

Was my first time being the main caster tonight, please give me some feedback. I’ll try to improve for the next times :)

dougiie

CotC

really great cast Pledge…. exactly how a cast should be imo, nice and relaxed, didnt shout and blow the head off everyone. Overall really enjoyed it, D2M and David could have maybe said a few more things, but still enjoyed it on the whole :)

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from CUBE

Great cast, you should do more div 3-4 games when nothing else is happening. Was awesome.

thissssssssss

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Lovely game, good fun times. Thanks for listening :]

t1gr3

DStM
DStS

yea cheers guys, looking forward to listening to it! can you give me a shout when the stv / mumble is uploaded!

ThePledge

lassizci said that the stv was always running, so I expect him to have it for you. The Mumble cast is being uploaded as we speak, just had to find the right converter.(apparently google doesnt know everything!!!!).

I’ll update the post with the mumble cast download link later.

Martn

Casting racio his highlander game would have been fun. ;)
(And wouldn’t take long to cast too.)

Last edited by Martn,

ThePledge

Mumble recording:

http://www.2shared.com/audio/t-VCBs3M/ETF2LRadio-vT_vs_DSTM_14-10-20.html

I’m sorry I haven’t included the times where the games actually started, so you could’ve synced with the STV. I forgot :( I said it a couple of times though! So it should be syncable.

Enjoy :)

Vince

BiG

Quoted from dougiie

really great cast Pledge…. exactly how a cast should be imo, nice and relaxed, didnt shout and blow the head off everyone. Overall really enjoyed it, D2M and David could have maybe said a few more things, but still enjoyed it on the whole :)

While the cast was good, every cast should have more screaming korean commentators.

Quoted from Vince

[…]

While the cast was good, every cast should have more screaming korean commentators.

OOOOHOOOOO KRITZUUUUUUUUUUUU GEGEE!

Taimou

PLAYGUU AAH PLAYGUGA.
RIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVORIVO

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »