Forum

nervousENERGY (servers to rent)

Created 27th September 2010 @ 23:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

humbug

.:ne:.

hey guys

nervousENERGY now have server space to rent on our servers. We used to host a very well known community but as they have merged with another well know community we have TF2 server space to rent.

the price i hear you say, well……. it’s 50p a slot. sorry about that but ya know.

You will have TCadmin as your control panel… and with a few tweaks here and there we can sort another few bits… like upload a map to your box through a weblink and it will auto be available through our redirect, demo’s for maps be available from a link through our website OR uploaded to your website should you wish.

anyway contact me should you wish to know anymore..

gl hf

Chaos

SIX

Humbug works hard and is always willing to help

top bloke with cheap servers! go go go

also, only thing bigger than my love for humbug, is humbug

Last edited by Chaos,

Cobby

-9m-

boX? have been using these servers for almost a year, and come highly recommended. The only reason we still don’t rent them from Nervous Energy is that we get free servers provided by the Twisted Play Community and OvH.co.uk

Humbug and the ne lads really do put the effort in to help you out with these servers, they are a great bunch of people. Always happy to reply to your little problems and they do it with a smile.

If you need a server, go for it, can’t go wrong with Nervous Energy servers!

humbug

Also as part of the package we could do server swapping.. so, you could have a server that ran a MGE , kammomod or TDM when you weren’t using your match server, then login to your panel and change it to a match server when u want it.

You get the best of both worlds there.. :)

it’s up to you how you configure the alternate server.. only one server can run at a time though

Last edited by humbug,

Dny

T2P

10p a slot and this stray dog i found, you have yourself a deal good sir.

Last edited by Dny,

Danger Ranger

MAD

Great stuff!

1. ne servers are always the first ones up and running after any TF2 update!

2. IF you have any problems with your server you can always talk directly to TechSupport over steam rather then having to deal with the slow and inefficient TechSupport slip method that so many server companies use. Sure it gets things fixed, but when? Is an entirely other mater all together.

3. Server swapping is amazing, want to warm up before a game? DM mod is the way forward! Your soldiers still not killing those scouts fast enough? Hop onto MGE and enjoy some friendly competition!

If you want a server that is reliable, stable, has great support and service, a powerful training tool, as well as a match server then Nervous Energy is the way forward.

Did I forget to mention you get all this at a ridiculously low price?!?!?!?

kuma

awesome, intelligent tech team.
also, they are run by a community, not by some company so contacting them is very easy. nice guys always willing to help, you can’t really go wrong here.

Biohazard

IDK

Me and my teams have been using NervousENERGY servers ever since I remember. Never had a problem, admins at ne know their stuff and can help out with just about anything you need when you are stuck with some server related issue.

Let me just add, don’t let the price of 0.50 pence a slot fool you, those are full quality servers, I never had anyone complaining about any sort of lag on my server.

Tikcus

You couldn’t go wrong here, even at twice the price!

for any new teams short on cash, £6 per month for a 12 slot server (~€7.10)

I used to rent servers from .:ne:. never once had a problem (if I did, it would have been solved so quickly I don’t remember it!)

If TF2 updates at 3am, you can almost guarantee someone is awake to make sure the servers are all working @ 3:05am!

shank

vs

just out of curiosity.
If a certain person can`t pay through bank account`s, paypal or credit card, is there any other way to buy the server (s)?

Monkeh

They’ll take magic beans or sexual favours too I hear.

Last edited by Monkeh,

shank

vs

Quoted from Monkeh

They’ll take magic beans or sexual favours too I hear.

:O

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Sadly most of the sexual favours stopped when i stopped being a major community member.

Played on nervousENERGY servers for almost a year of my competitive career with NO issues.

With the price, the service and the community behind it how can you afford to not use these servers?

Chaos

SIX

I have just bought a server from nervous energy.. setup and ready to go within 5 mins :D

hz

payment method? do you accept credit cards (w/o) paypal? probably moneybookers?

i want to rent a server :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »