Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 19th July 2010 @ 19:18

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29

Mark

Phase

Quoted from seraph

Could someone please demonstrate a trivial amount of pattern recognition? How do most of you elitists remember to breathe in the morning, like?

The community is NOT very big. You can either teach and tolerate noobs in a pickup (provided they’re willing to speak), or you can wait 5 hours/days for your pickup to start. How are pickup2 and the invite pickup working out these days? Maybe just go play there if you don’t want to play with div6ers.

OH WAIT

Sorry Seraph you’re getting cut

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from Waebi

[…]
On the other hand, I’m not willing to tolerate people who just come in and want to take a dump on the rules we created. If you decide to play a “mute” pickup, you’ll get banned. If you decide to simply go 2medic4pyro, you’ll get BANNED. If you decide to join even though you have no clue of the 6v6 game mechanics, you’ll get FUCKING BANNED TOO. There’s a stv for a reason: To spec the game and get a general idea.

uh, yeah? there’s a difference between being a noob and not obeying the rules. I’m not for a second advocating that pricknecks who behave like this should be let in.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from seraph

[…]

uh, yeah? there’s a difference between being a noob and not obeying the rules. I’m not for a second advocating that pricknecks who behave like this should be let in.

Ye man, hate those pricknecks who join irc channels which clearly have rules set for who can be in, yet don’t care for those rules. hate em.

Grem

rEJ
TG

/gets popcorn

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

The most widely known password in TF2 has been reveled, this is truly history in the making.

octochris

(0v0)

trololololo

djc

d2f~

yeah exactly – why would swifty be mad about it since everyone in the community already knows it? swifty was so mad that he removed everyone in rej from his friends list and deleted his weird creeper comment on pfm’s profile because she’s Part of the Hivemind

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1y8549zVAWoJ:steamcommunity.com/id/purplefistmixer+steam+purplefistmixer&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Grem

rEJ
TG

LMAO, this drama. tf2.euro-I mean /join #tf2.street.

Skyride

DUCS

Hello, Someone is fucking around with the ETF2L css sheet. Played.

And Seraph’s post has disapeared. :(

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from SoniX

The most widely known password in TF2 has been reveled, this is truly history in the making.

It’s worth a deleted post, apparently. Who knows, maybe a div6er or two might learn something new. Maybe even learn about a TF2 community circlejerk that ISN’T rej!

Link removed by SnowiE

octochris

(0v0)

seraph some clients require the pound before the channel name

so change it to #tf2.europe instead of tf2.europe next post boy!

seraph

rEJ

(I took sleeping pills before I saw Swifty’s post, I’m not at my most mentally or physically agile right now)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

So, this topic has been annoying me for a while, being mostly people asking for invites, and other people telling them asking for an invite here is useless.

So with the latest range of posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject, it’s time to close this.

If you want an invite to the channel, ask someone you know who’s in the channel to request one for you. If you don’t know anyone, kindly ask a pixelpickup admin (adam, waebi, dougie, n0va), who knows :)

If you want to discuss/rage/talk about pixel pickup, their own forums would be a nice place to start: http://pickup.pixelgaming.eu/forum/

Have a nice day.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29