lolage

TSPAG

adam, dougie forgot about others…

Last edited by lolage,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from lolage

+ from the top of my head, Waebi, n0va, SoniXzR.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from lolage

Oh dear, n0va will not be happy… :D

V3n0mMm

Adam pls invite me tnx :)))))

konr

Quoted from droso

Too many div6 shitnerds now. :(

If they do bad enough to actually be considered unfit for the channel, they’ll be kicked. Stop being so high and mighty.

Verenhimoinen

Rus.DS

plz invite me

payard

mLm

Quoted from droso

Too many div6 shitnerds now. :(

so stop invite them Droso :p

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from konr

[…]If they do bad enough to actually be considered unfit for the channel, they’ll be kicked. Stop being so high and mighty.

^ this

For the hundredth time, report bad people, we do actually pay attention to !reports.

Last edited by Skyride,

droso

o/

I think Skyweb was reported a few times yesterday.
He’s still in the channel though and as he plays medic every fucking time i look up my IRC, i can’t bother to !add.

Mark

Phase

Haven’t you heard of a misclick droso?!?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Someone that we reported in my last pickup has now be banned, for no comms.

They do ban people.

dougiie

CotC

just to say, stop adding me to steam for invites. irc please :)

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Oh dear, n0va will not be happy… :D

n0va’s not a proper admin – hes badddd

begorenow

brbu

Can I have an invite plz?

Skyride

DUCS

Can I just say something here,

I’ve let a few people in the channel who normally would be disallowed, for one simple reason. Pretty much every person who asks me for an invite, it goes something a bit like this:

Person: Can I get an invite?
Me: ETF2L profile link? :)
Person: Link

1) They meet the requirements and seem to have alright english, invite them.
2) They meet the requirements but are from a country where English isn’t a well-spoken language, I chat to them or troll them a bit to test their english (I should seriously have saved them somewhere, some of them are fucking gold), then its an invite or not depending on english skills
3) They don’t meet the requirements, but seem to have ok english. I give them a chance to talk their way in, like explain why they want in, what their motives are etc. If I like their answer, we let them in and put them on the watch list (and yes, we do LITERALLY have a list).

I promise, anyone reading this looking for an invite, you can’t bullshit me if you fall in #3. ;)

(Of course theres a #4, but thats a bit redundant).

Bassically, I’m totally up for letting people learn there. Theres a guy in there atm who I let in, defo didn’t meet the requirements experience wise, but he really was a star example of #3. He speaks english as a 3rd language, and is using this chan to practice it so he can trial for euro teams. That, imo, is damn well fine by me.

Some of you really need to get over yourselves, theres people acting “elitist” about being solid div4, its actually quite disgusting, pathetic and childish.

Last edited by Skyride,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 29 Next »