Forum

Team Fortress 2 Matchmaking

Created 27th June 2010 @ 20:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 ... 44 Next »

Grammer

Veg

Quoted from Nigh

i didn’t say that i will ban Russia lol, but having your own system I doubt you will want to play with europeans ;)

Well, sorry then, my fault. I’d like to play with euros too, actualy, so I think you’re wrong =)

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Update:

Fully made ban user functions + interface: http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/994603-2182011110756AM
Updated profile page to display the latest lobbies played: http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/285465-2182011110924AM

Waster

Why only screenshots. I honestly dont care if i cant use the application.

I would say you are pretty bad at promoting your stuff. You want to promote your stuff when its at least at alfa or beta so people can try it. Not one year before you got your first screenshots and programmed your first line of code. When your stuff is finally finished nobody is interested anymore.

dauk

Quoted from Waster

I would say you are pretty bad at promoting your stuff. You want to promote your stuff when its at least at alfa or beta so people can try it. Not one year before you got your first screenshots and programmed your first line of code. When your stuff is finally finished nobody is interested anymore.

e-fame

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Waster

everything that you’ve seen through screenshots is live on the beta test

Last edited by Nigh,

Waster

Make it an open beta?

If its a closed beta, then you’d better make these announcements private as well.

Last edited by Waster,

Manu

wtf is your problem?
he is just posting screenshots of the progress. leave your pointless flame somewhere else…

ot:
looks nice :) keep up the good work!

Waster

Quoted from Manu

wtf is your problem?
he is just posting screenshots of the progress. leave your pointless flame somewhere else…

What are you doing right now?

ups

I have to agree with Waster here.

Either keep the progress track low profile with those features mentioned, or make a sort of open beta, otherwise its just pointless bragging and I personally couldn’t care less. No offense, just throwing that out there.

Quoted from Waster

[…]
What are you doing right now?

What are you wearing right now? Oh yeah, you’re a dirty little kitty, aren’t you…

Last edited by ups,

Waster

I meant that mnl is flaming to me that i am flaming. I would say to mnl that you’d better first actually know what flaming means before accusing someone of it. Also criticism != flame.

WildCard

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

it’s not easy to say, i believe in 1 month a public release can be done, if you want beta access contact me :)

Nigh has stated in this thread that those people who wish to test can contact him, to you two the updates may seem pointless but he is simply showing that the project is still being worked on and progressing.

If you have zero interest in this until its live, then stay out the thread until its announced on the usual forums ie here vanilla cadred that an open beta is avalaible for people as your input is of no use to anyone as it currently is.

ie stfu :)

Waster

This is a public forum. He could easily host a private forum if you dont want your regular etf2l trolls invade this thread. To me it makes more sense to have a news section, a blog and a forum on the site where you want to release your tf2 matchmaking app. So you do all the discussing about bugs and features and what not there. Instead spending only one thread on a third party site where you have to announce your stuff between all the trolls and criticisms and have to upload the images to a free upload website.

If you make something as ambitious as a tf2 matchmaking system. The least thing we could expect is host a (private) forum for it.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Waster

This is a public forum.

Exactly – what’s the big deal?

octochris

(0v0)

his main userbase is here, people here want to know how it has gotten on, why not post here? what inconvienience does it cause you?

Jaskey

Quoted from Waster

If you make something as ambitious as a tf2 matchmaking system. The least thing we could expect is host a (private) forum for it.

Not really… Quite a lot of cummunity members might want to no whats going on… Nigh wants this to be popular i would of thought, ETF2L one of the bigger leagues in EU, Why would he not post it here…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 ... 44 Next »