Last edited by The Political Gamer,

minimoose

Quoted from The Political Gamer

Looks and sounds like a tf2lobby clone. :S

It’s not

reCon

Quoted from The Political Gamer

Looks and sounds like a tf2lobby clone. :S

plus some extras… so if they finish it, a better tf2lobby!

masmm

Quoted from bìester

sounds really good :)

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Bump, still need a coder.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

why dont u try to talk with tf2lobby makers to just improve it instead of trying to make a clone
or try to cooperate with tf2lobby

Last edited by Mors Immortalis,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

why dont u try to talk with tf2lobby makers to just improve it instead of trying to make a clone

TF2Lobby is built for pubbers. I doubt they will want to make something for competitive play.

Last edited by Nigh,

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Mors Immortalis

Because he got banned and now is being a baby.

Quoted from Nigh

[…]

TF2Lobby is built for pubbers. I doubt they will want to make something for competitive play.

i don’t see anybody from div3 and higher using this.
honestly.

gl though i guess

randa

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

i don’t see anybody from div3 and higher using this.
honestly.

gl though i guess

I do, Basically its just pug2 for lobby ? with more selection etc ?

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from randa

[…]

I do, Basically its just pug2 for lobby ? with more selection etc ?

pug2 to web would be a simple comparation. Call it a place where anybody can play without worrying about playing with people below their level.

lolage

TSPAG

Yeah this will be very good, IF it gets finished/used by people. The easier option imo would be just to get the old pug2 back up and running and call it pug1.5 or w/e.

Can’t go wrong with IRC imo.

randa

Or just collaborate with lobby and implement these features. Seeing as lobby is alot more popular if it sees your actually denting its userbase they will just steal your ideas seeing as they have the backing :/

Jakko

Got a point there, just merge together if poss, makes things easy for everyone and you’ll get more players on it win-win situation really.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Nigh

pug2 to web would be a simple comparation. Call it a place where anybody can play without worrying about playing with people below their level.

Look at it this way:

Bad players get better by playing with better players. That doesn’t mean div6/div1 mixes necessarily, but playing with better players helps you improve very quickly. Why do you think even the average div5 player will just destroy a public server?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 44 Next »