FuDoo :>

*PUUUUSH*

128 teams are possible!

Gladia

DA!

cmon guys !

Grammer

Veg

We need 30 more teams and it’s really important to get this number,because if a cup with a great amount of prises and also in a time,when there aren’t lots of cups can’t get it.TF2’s future seems not the best=(

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

The tf2 community is just not active enough or to afraid of losing. My bet is that most teams currently signed up are from div1/2/3. That means the biggest group of comp players (4/5/6) isn’t even signing up.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Koeitje

The tf2 community is just not active enough or to afraid of losing. My bet is that most teams currently signed up are from div1/2/3. That means the biggest group of comp players (4/5/6) isn’t even signing up.

Kinda annoying considering the majority of teams that want the ETF2L season sooner than later is blatantly players from teams in divisions 4/5/6 also.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

build up some mixteams if your team dont want to be part of the tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pukz

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

build up some mixteams if your team dont want to be part of the tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

blw

element //

Quoted from Koeitje

that’s right

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

its only cos most players are way too dumb to sign up correctly..
look at how much teams have players without steamIDs….

bpf

rockit

Check-In is open now!
So if your team is already registered, click on the http://tf2.cups.gamesports.net/en/cup/1/checkinCHECKIN[/url] button top right.

IF YOUR TEAM ISN’T REGISTERED YET, YOU CAN STILL SIGN-UP UNTIL SUNDAY 20:00 CET!

codcrille

Fresh.

I’m up for making a mix team for this cup, hit me on steam or irc to build the strongest team.

Dummy

someone take me for a mix team :3

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

How many best of 3 games in weeks are you supposed to play? Its in the middle of my exam period, but I’m sure I can manage.

Quoted from Koeitje

How many best of 3 games in weeks are you supposed to play? Its in the middle of my exam period, but I’m sure I can manage.

One in two weeks AFAIK

bpf

rockit

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

One in two weeks AFAIK

it is

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 Next »