September 8, 2019
Welcome everyone to the conclusion of the 19th season of ETF2L Highlander for Open, Mid and Premiership. As there are still matches to be played for Division 1 and Division 2 tonight their respective playoffs will be added later tonight.
We hope you enjoyed the matches, and for the teams that made it through, congratulations.
All tiers will have playoffs, all playoff matches will be using the Map Elimination system. Note that all dates are estimates and teams are able to negotiate other days by scheduling with their opponents.
If you find yourself on the list of these teams expect an admin to add you and request your availability, if there is no information or insufficient information given we will have to decide your match dates for you. Keep in mind that we will try and accommodate both teams, but the match date may still vary from your provided days, if for example none of the days match with your opponent, but your opponent offered more days than you did. Deadlines listed for the matches are flexible and may be changed in certain situations if admins are contacted about allowing extensions on these.
For Division 2, Mid and Open tiers, the schedule for the playoff matches will be the following.
- Quarter final matches will be played from 8th– 14th September.
- Semi Finals will be played from 15th – 21st September.
- Grand Finals will be played from 22nd – 29th September.
For Premiership and Division 1 we are going with single elimination bubble bracket, the schedule for the playoff matches will be the following.
- The Semi Final results must be submitted by 17th of September and the Grand Finals must be played by 29th of September. If you need to play outside of these dates contact an admin.
The losers of this match will be knocked out, while the winners will advance to the grand final to play against Super Dickmann's KANNONEN!.
The losers of this match will be knocked out, while the winners will advance to the grand final to play against Liverpool FC.
For Division 2 we’re going with 3 teams from each group, with a total of 6 playoff teams in single elimination format.
For the mid division we’re going with 8 teams in the playoffs following the single elimination format.
- 30 points
- Reality Check
- 26 points
- Complete Guesswork
- 23 points
- encule marcel
- 19 points
- 18 points – 9,2 Tiebreaker Score
- Pedalo e-Sports
- 18 points – 8 Tiebreaker Score
- 18 points – 7,47 Tiebreaker Score
- Sampler Fi HL
- 16 points
For the Open Tier we’re going with 8 teams in the playoffs with single elimination.
- Windows Will Now Shutdown for Updates
- 28 points
- WISEGENIE [email protected]
- 26 points
- MONKEY MODE Under 16
- 24 points – 14,6 Tiebreaker Score
- 24 points – 14,25 Tiebreaker Score
- Don't Let My Sentry Die In Vain
- 23 points
- Whipper Snappers
- 22 points
- Heavy Republic
- 21 points
- derdans cat
- 20 points – 11,67 Tiebreaker Score
sizo#17 20 points – 9,33 Tiebreaker Score
Quarter Final 1: Windows Will Now Shutdown for Updates vs derdans cat
Quarter Final 2: Concept vs Don't Let My Sentry Die In Vain
Quarter Final 3: WISEGENIE [email protected] vs Heavy Republic
Quarter Final 4: MONKEY MODE Under 16 vs Whipper Snappers