April 17, 2019
Welcome everyone to the conclusion of the 18th season of ETF2L Highlander for Open, Mid, Division 2, Division 1 and Premiership.
We hope you enjoyed the matches, and for the teams that made it through, congratulations.
All tiers will have playoffs, all playoff matches will be using the Map Elimination system. Note that all dates are estimates and teams are able to negotiate other days by scheduling with their opponents.
If you find yourself on the list of these teams expect an admin to add you and request your availability, if there is no information or insufficient information given we will have to decide your match dates for you. Keep in mind that we will try and accommodate both teams, but the match date may still vary from your provided days, if for example none of the days match with your opponent, but your opponent offered more days than you did. Deadlines listed for the matches are flexible and may be changed in certain situations if admins are contacted about allowing extensions on these.
For Division 2, Mid and Open tiers, the schedule for the playoff matches will be the following.
- Quarter final matches will be played from 21st – 27th April.
- Semi Finals will be played from 28th April – 4th May.
- Grand Finals will be played from 5th – 12th May.
For Premiership and Division 1 we are going with single elimination bubble bracket, the schedule for the playoff matches will be the following.
- The Semi Final results must be submitted by 1st of May and the Grand Finals must be played by 12th of May. If you need to play outside of these dates contact an admin.
The losers of this match will be knocked out, while the winners will advance to the grand final to play against Feila eSports finanzieren durch DROPS.
The losers of this match will be knocked out, while the winners will advance to the grand final to play against Gaeta eSports: Mid is ours.
For Division 2 we’re going with 3 teams from each group, with a total of 6 playoff teams in single elimination format.
For the mid division we’re going with 3 teams from each group, with a total of 6 playoff teams in single elimination format.
For the Open Tier we’re going with 8 teams in the playoffs with single elimination.
- Complete Guesswork
- 30 points
- 26 points
- 24 points – 14,25 Tiebreaker Score
- thank you, next
- 24 points – 11,5Tiebreaker Score
- Heavy Medicine
- 24 points – 11 Tiebreaker Score
- Sampler Fi HL
- 22 points – Won H2H vs Stoned To Death
- Monarchs of the Circular Things
- 22 points – Lost H2H vs Sampler Fi HL
- Feila eSports finanzieren durch DROPS JR
- 21 points
Quarter Final 1: Complete Guesswork vs Feila eSports finanzieren durch DROPS JR
Quarter Final 2: thank you, next vs Heavy Medicine
Quarter Final 3: WikiWikiWaWaBlud vs Sampler Fi HL
Quarter Final 4: umu:D+8 vs Monarchs of the Circular Things